Your #1 secret to a one call meeting
Speaker Joanne Black – America’s leading authority on referral selling
- Date: February 7th, 2017
- Breakfast and networking from 7.30 am
- Seminar 8.00 to 9.30 am,
- Location: UNSW CBD Campus, Level 6, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney CBD
The sales challenge:
The biggest sales challenge for sales leaders and their teams is ensuring a consistent stream of qualified leads and getting meetings with decision-makers. This presentation on referral selling addresses both of these challenges…and more.
All the way from the USA
Joanne Black presents the common-sense approach to referrals that leaves people wishing they had started down this road years ago.
You will tap into Joanne’s proven, No More Cold Calling® Referral-Selling System, to boost your sales and fire up your business! Whether you make cold calls now or not, you will learn how to leverage the power of your referral network and hit your sales numbers without hitting the phones.
- Get every meeting with one call with a referral introduction
- Convert more than 50 percent of your prospects to clients
- Ace-out your competition. They won’t know what hit them
- Learn the five steps to build your referral business
- Double your sales footprint without adding to your sales or marketing budget.
Joanne Black is America’s leading leading authority on referral selling and a sales executive with contrarian points of view. An innovative sales advisor and captivating speaker, Joanne is a member of the National Speakers Association and author of:
PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE! How People, People, Not Technology, Seal the Deal.
Joanne’s 30-year career has encompassed owning two companies and holding sales and sales management positions with two major consulting and training firms. Since 1996, Joanne has built her business solely on referrals and has trained companies in her proven Referral-Selling System.
Sales Masterminds APAC thank Salesforce.com for sponsoring this event.